Wednesday, January 29, 2014

in which i introduce myself

Image
Hello anyone who may be reading this now.  Those who know me in person know I have attempted a blog a few times before.  My most recent one was fairly random and became so disorganized that creating any post become more of a chore than an enjoyable thing.  
By creating little bee book I am hoping to start fresh with a more journal-like blog.  No filler "How-to" posts or half-hearted style posts, just photos and writings about what I am up to and how my life is progressing.
I graduated college back in 2012 and since then have found myself always working towards becoming the person I always wanted to be.  After several less than desirable jobs, and major changes in both appearance and attitude, I have come so far.  But I still have a ways to go and I am hoping that 2014 will be a fantastic year.
With huge, life-changing, events in my future I decided now was the best time to start.  I want to write plenty of entries and hopefully take a bunch of photos to share with those I know and maybe some people I meet along the way.
Enjoy the ride and see you in the next post!
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment