Monday, April 28, 2014

Art Blog


This is just a mini-post to let my friends know that I recently created a new art blog.  Since I moved out to Indiana I have gotten back into Printmaking and have had a blast doing it so I thought I would try to get more serious and document everything online.  This will make things easier when it comes to commissions as well as marketing.  

Feel free to check it out at Honeybee Prints.  It is still a work in progress so please bear with me while I streamline it.

Also please check out my brand new Etsy account.  There isn't much yet, also a work in progress.  Of course, as my friends know, if you ever want something I made or have a commission feel free to contact me directly.  I am actually hoping to figure out a system for custom orders once I have everything else set.

No comments:

Post a Comment